FREE PREVIEW – Lesson 1 (please contact us for access)
Protect your mental health with our new professional development course. You will learn scientifically-proven tactics to strategically reduce stress, anxiety, and depression while boosting resilience, focus, and emotional regulation. Reclaim your classroom so that you can do what you are meant to do: teach.
Wondering if this course is right for you? If you’re a dedicated K-12 classroom teacher, special educator, social worker, psychologist, or another education professional who is tired of struggling with overwhelming stress, a lack of resources, and constant threats of violence, then this is the battle plan you need. Our program uses mindfulness techniques that are specifically designed to help you overcome these challenges and make a real difference in the lives of your students.
Full Program Lessons:
- Lesson 1: What is Mindfulness – FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 2: Neuroscience of Mindfulness
- Lesson 3: What is your Why?
- Lesson 4: Mindfulness and Trauma
- Lesson 5: Designing your own practice
- Lesson 6: Putting it all together